Tuesday 11 November 2014

Happy Birthday, LMV :)





Happy Birthday to myself, I am officially 19 years old.

When I was primary school student, I was expecting to become a secondary school student, just like my sister. When I was secondary school student, I wished I can graduate as soon as possible and become a college student, to chase my dreams.

Now, 2014, I've graduated from secondary school about 2 years, I began to chase my own dreams. My aspirations of secondary school has been achieved. 

How bout now?

Perhaps I've grown up, I didn't expect a lot of things, I just want my life simple. Simple is better, even if is my birthday celebration. All I need/want in birthday is just a sincere blessing. A simple 'happy birthday' is enough to make me feel happy in a day. 

Therefore, from here, I want to say Thank you to all of my friends. Thanks for the birthday wishes, surprises and gifts. 6th November 2014, for the others, it's just an ordinary day. But for me, it's a memorable Thursday, Thank you.













   

  

  

  
 




 A new nickname of 2014, MIMI. Hahaha. Honestly, I think I have around 8-9 nicknames already. But the gifts that I received this year, I will never forget. Even if is snacks, and I can "sapu" all of this within 3 days, but I will still appreciate it. Hahahaha Thank you very much, 谢谢你们, Terima kasih, Kamsahamida, Arigatou, 唔该塞. ^____^



The feel of waiting a message is really really bad.
Thanks for forgetting my birthday, 
thanks for not giving me a birthday wish
I won't blame anyone, because this is your choice
and what I can do is face the truth. 
I wondering how long I need.
My friend need 3 years, how about me? Hrmmm.. 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment