Wednesday 2 January 2013

A gift for a Friend.






A gift for my friend. Happy Belated Birthday, Ah Lay. Yaya, a new name for you. Hahaha. I was deliberately to draw a pig for you.  See properly, the cute green piggy is look alike you ! XD I have spent a lot of thought into this gift. In addition to the photo frame and the box, the other is hand-made, I made it by myself . Including the trace of the paper, perhaps you will think those paper are rubbish, but better than only a photo frame inside the box. =3= 

Okay, back to the topic, first of all, I have to apologize to you because I didn't celebrate your birthday with you last year. Secondly,  I wish you good health and happiness. Last but not the least, I wish you all the best of luck in Days, Weeks and Months ahead. Hope you can get a good result in your SPM larh, Good Luck. :D









No comments:

Post a Comment