Monday 4 February 2013

Hand-made@ Deep Fry Crab Sticks





Konnichiwa readers. ;)

Chinese New Year is just around the corner, teenagers and kids, are you ready to get ang pau ? ( ´)  ( I'm ready HAHAHAHAHA ). Lalala, back to the topic - hand-made deep fry crad sticks. Last weekend, my family and I have made some Chinese New Year's snacks, Crispy Crab Sticks. Actually this crispy crab sticks is quiet easy, you just have to prepare the imitation crab sticks and the oil for deep-frying. 


We went to Carrefour to bought 2 packs of imitation crab sticks.


Firstly, gently to peel and unroll the crab sticks, then separate it to roughly 0.5 cm or 1 cm width. ( depends on you. ). To avoid oil splatter during deep-frying, must arrange the crab sticks on plates and allow to air dry for some hours.




My mother have bought this on last month. She said she wanna try to make some fried foods, like french fries, crispy crab sticks and bla bla bla. It's exactly what I am hoping for ! Hohohoho... Yaya, I love French fries so much ! I'm lovin' it 






Taaaadaaaa, D.O.N.E¯¯
Although most of the credit for that is my mother and my sis, but in fact, I also paid a lot lorr. No matter how, that day was the longest time for me to stayed in the kitchen. The most important thing, this time in the kitchen for helping , I didn't do anything wrong! I mean...like... throw the crispy crab stick in the kitchen's basin something like that. ( ¯ε ¯ )

Last, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR my family and my friends. Wish all of you have a great Chinese New Year !  :)



Please help me to click the Nuffnang Ads. 
Thanks a lot.  






No comments:

Post a Comment