Monday 11 February 2013

CNY's eve@ 130209





Early in the morning, my dad was prepared somethings of worship and my mum was busy in the kitchen for prepared lunch and dinner. And I .... was still sleeping on my bed HAHAHA. About 10a.m., FINALLY I woke up. (*¯︶¯*) After I washed my face and brushed my teeth, it's already 11a.m. So, I don't want to disturb my dad and my mum, I brought my breakfast Honeystars , my DVDs, VCDs and a DVD Player into my room. Enjoying ~~~~ XD


The annual New Year's Eve, my relatives will come to our house have a dinner and chit chat together. This was already a long habit in our Lim's Family. Therefore,my mum is the responsible for the lunch and dinner, and my dad is the responsible for the worship ceremony. For me and my siblings.... in the afternoon, we will do our own things. e.g, PLAY COMPUTER and WATCH TV  hahahaha

Afternoon is quiet boring, so we just skip to our CNY's Eve dinner.





Lou ar Lou ar Lou ar... you " lou " high high, your business will also follow high high; If you " lou " low low, then your business become low low..

This is what my mother explained to my two relatives. Hahahaha. If you are Malaysian or Hong Kong people ( or you understand mandarin very well ), I think you will understand what is it means. This is my mum's language ! Hahaha



Our CNY's Eve dinner ! Taaadaaaa....
I didn't help my mum to cook, but I have helped to arranged the tableware on the table. A lot of dishes !! (¯﹃¯) As others have said, no matter how you keep fit, as long as CNY arrives, you don't ever think that you can lose your weight successfully during CNY!!  ̄□ ̄







I found this fork inside a drawer in my kitchen.
This type of tableware such as knives, spoons and forks was my cousin, Daniel gave us as a gift for a long time ago. My siblings also have this type of tableware.( Have their own name on the tableware ) If you see properly, you can see that my name is on the spoon. ( Although my name is Mei Vyei, not Mei Wei ).


On this day, in addition to the New Year's Eve, but also is my aunt's birthday.



Happy Birthday, Aunt and also HCNY to my family!  




p/s : More posts about CNY......
        To be continued.....




Please click in the Nuffnang Ads,
Thanks a lot !  :D







  

No comments:

Post a Comment