Monday 18 February 2013

Gathering of 6G# Kepong# 130216




I have been waited about 2 years, until the day before yesterday I received a call from my friend, Li Soon. He said they want to go to our primary school teacher's house for visit her on Saturday. Finally I was able to meet my primary school's friends and my favorite teacher in my life. Very excited... ( ̄∇ ̄)♪

First of all, we met at Maluri LRT Station, after that we took LRT to Bandaraya, then we had lunch at nearby there. Our choices, MCD, KFC or OldTown. Our answer, OldTown. A_____A Actually, 9 person will go to teacher's house, but there are only 6 people go there together, included me! :D 




My lunch.(¯﹃¯)

We have ordered food already, then we start to chatted. We have talked about a lot of things... about primary school, secondary school, friends and lovers.... Hahaha. SO FUN ! Next, after we finished our lunch then we waited a friend come here to join us and then go take KTM to Kepong together. ヾ(´∀`)ノ 


About those small details like took the wrong train, I will not explain for that. Because if I explain, I think I need to say a lot of things. But this post is want to talk about the gathering of my primary school students and teacher, therefore those small details I just overlooked it. Hehehe...(´∀`)ノ


I think is about 2 or 3 somethings, we arrived Kepong and then our teacher came to KTM station to fetched us to her house.





Hui yi and I. :)



Jie chyi and I. :)



Girlssss... []



Wen xiang and I. Hahahaha. XD




Those years.... SJK(C) Tsun Jin 6G of year 2007. I will never forget our good times, NEVER. []


I have "stolen" these 7 photos from my friends, Hahaha, paiseh leh. Because all of them also used smartphone to took photo, of course more convenient than use camera.  (´Д`)


Even though there are only nine people attended that day, but we are still very happy. Few years gone, some people have changed, some people still look like the same as last time; Some people stay in Malaysia to continue their studies, some people have planned to study abroad. But never forget that you used to be a member of 6G. Although 6G class wasn't elite class, but it is unique! 





No comments:

Post a Comment