Thursday 14 February 2013

Day 3 of CNY# 130212





Third day of CNY.








We came from the ancient times. Hahahahhaa




Man's talk A____A













Next station ~~~~~


On the way to relatives's house and we are very boring inside the car..... ( ̄∇ ̄)♪


Take one: What's inside !? 


Take two: What is it ?!


Take three: I want to see !!! (´Д`)




When the elders are chatting about some of the topic that nothing to do with me, and I was felt very boring at that moment.... The following photo is show you that what I will do when I feel boring. e.g. do somethings that I usually won't do it. →_→



Again again and again. I still want to play again. Hahahaha...





Next station again ~~~~~~ 


        
  















This is my first time to drink beer.  ̄□ ̄ Although I just only drank half of a glass. Hahaha..



Cheersss~  ヾ(´∀`)ノ 







Lastly, another hastily post. >< I guess this will be the last post of CNY because the two of my relatives that came from Germany is going back to German tonight. :/  Besides, I guess I'm not going to pay New Year call to my friend's house this year. No more CNY's feel, wish next year will be better than this year. :(






No comments:

Post a Comment