Wednesday 13 February 2013

Day 1&2 of CNY. # 130210@130211






First day of CNY.



Our family portrait. 

The first day of CNY, we went to aunt Wendy's house. 













Big family. Lim family.



After our lunch, we went to SUMMIT to watch a movie, Journey to the West.



I will talk about the movie at the other post. Hehehe.. ( because this post is about CNY, I won't change the topic one. :P )  Okay, so now we just quickly to skip to our CNY's dinner. :3









The dinner was prepared by my uncle. Thank you so much, uncle.







Second day of CNY.


This day we will go to my grandmum's house. My aunt and my cousins came to our house to join us first, after that we went to grandmum's house together. My grandmum lived alone at rawang, no matter how my mum ask her come to KL and live with us, but she still don't want. Stubborn granny. :(



My brother and I. 


2.0.1.3



Cousins. 


At my grandmum's house.


Started to LOU SANG again. Hehehe.










After we finished our lunch, we went to outside and took some photos. 




Those photos above is it quite serious?
The following photos is the main point !! It was my first time to took this type of photo. OMG -_-






Funny huh? /.\
Honestly, the second photo is ME. I have no idea why I will took this type of photo. Maybe New Year, New Try ?  I think so. :/

Finished to took photos, and it's time to go back home.



BACK HOME. 


Lastly, this post was a little hastily, but readers, please forgive me. >< I was really so lazy to explain all the details of each one because this few days I went to relatives house, after that so late only arrived home and I used my sleep time to sent those photos from the camera to my computer, after that upload all the photos to my blog. So, Gomennasai. :/









No comments:

Post a Comment