Sunday 10 February 2013

Long time no see# Welcome to M'sia@ 130207






Last Wednesday, my two relatives that lived in Germany came to Malaysia and we are going to celebrate Chinese New Year together in this year. My mum want to have a dinner with them on last Thursday, so my aunt decided to go to a restaurant called Yit Man Restaurant.



My Cousin, Daniel with his mother. ♥ :)





If I'm not mistaken, I think this should be their first LOU SANG in Malaysia. If you have read my blog's post on last year, I think you will know that my cousin, Daniel with his wife and son have came to Malaysia to visited us, so we and Daniel just not seen for more than half a year. But we and his mother didn't see each other for about 10 years. 10 years ago, we went to Genting Highland with them and that time I was just a 7 or 8 years old girl. ( I guess.) Although we didn't seen each others about 10 years, but I still can remember her look...  (´∀`)ノ 

She is a very warm and cheerful woman. Last Thursday, when she saw us, she gave us a warm hug immediately. In addition, this few days I saw her, she always face with a smile. Although she was a little bit fat, but she is pretty when she smile. I like her smile... ♥ :) 

Besides, they prepared a few gifts for us. 


This is a photo album that they gave us as a gift.  


This is a pinky pouch. Even though it's not my favourite colour, but I still like it and I was just planning to buy a pouch for myself ! Thank you so much for the gifts, and we love it so much. 


P/S :  More posts about celebration of CNY with them..... is coming soon.... 
         To be continued..... ( ̄∇ ̄)♪


Yit Man Restaurant,
G-31, Ground Floor,

The 19 USJ City Mall.




Please help me to click in the Nuffnang Ads. 
Thanks a lot !  (´∀`)ノ 










No comments:

Post a Comment