Thursday 11 September 2014

Semester4 Residential Porject COASTAL STYLE






I'm BACK! 

I have to say that I can't believe I still alive HAHAHA. Okay, I knew I was too exaggerated, but that's exactly how I feel after I passed up all the assignments and finished my final exam! Well, I can't say that my Semester 4 life has ended because I still don't know my grades, and I really don't have confidence LOL. ( Because I didn't study very much before the exam, therefore I know my exam paper will definitely poor! ) Hrmmm.. In fact, I have done the worst.

Okay, stop being so pessimistic anymore. Now going to post some pictures of my assignments. From semester 2 until semester 4, apart from constantly learning new things like building constructions and building environmental to increase our knowledge, while we also doing a residential project. ( Of course is just an assignment, not a real project yet haha )

Firstly, I going to post some drawings that I have done in Semester 2. And all I can say is HORRIBLE TERRIBLE AND VEGETABLE /____\ 







When I looked back these 5 drawings, I feel ashamed. No ceiling design, no flooring design, cabinet and window all didn't follow the scale and totally not logical. Oh gosh, I have no idea what I was doing on that time, and I also have no idea how come I will passed up these rubbish to my lecturer. == 

But after the third semester and fourth semester, with the teacher's guidance and the help of my friends, I have improved in my studies. So now, please allow me to write one sentence of Chinese because I don't know how to use English to describe hahaha —— 经过了几天几夜的不眠不休......





 
This is my semester 4 assignment, Perspective drawings and rendering. Although is still not the best and my rendering skills is not good enough, but I know compare with semester 2 and 3, I have improved. But the real life and the social realities is not allow us to slow down our steps, even if we have a little bit of advancement. Therefore, KEEP GOING LMV! 







 In fact this 5 3D perspectives is not the final one. Because blogger only can upload the JPEG or PNG file, and my 3D perspectives saved to TIFF. file, so can't share to you guys,  :(
But honestly, because of this 3D assignments, I only slept 1 or 2 hours per day and I also have threw my laptop once time HAHAHA Yay, I'm getting mad of my laptop because my laptop keep lagging while I doing the assignments.

Overall, there are a lot of problems when we doing 3D Max assignments, but 3D Max is really fun when doing. Using a sphere, a box or a plane to create somethings, What an amazing software hahaha!

Okay, this is my 5 perspective drawings and 3D perspective of my residential project which using Coastal Style. It might not very look like coastal style, but it's okay. this assignment will be one of my lessons in my future. Therefore, next time I can review back this project, see how many mistakes I have made, so that next time I can do better!

Hwaiting LMV!









No comments:

Post a Comment