Thursday 22 January 2015

It's time to move on. Byebye







Recently I made a weird dream. 
It's really unexpected.

I have no idea why, but I had dream of you. 

In my dream, both of us stood on the both side of the door without saying any words. I'm trying to go inside the room, and you trying the close the door. You standing behind the door, I only can see your eyes very clearly. I tried to push the door, but you stopped me. I don't know what's the emotional on my face at that moment, but I know I'm felt so sad. And then I turned to leave with a very bad mood.

People said: "If you dream of someone which means that person was missing you." But at this moment, I feel this sentence is like a fairy tale. Age growing up, I no longer believe in fairy tale. Now I only know the feeling of being ignored and avoided by the others. Although the feeling is from that dream, but that feels was real. It's really hurt, but I don't have any right to complain or blame anyone.

This may be a hint. Perhaps this hint is from the god, from you or from my own subconscious. Let me know there are someone feel very tired and disgusted about me, and it's time to let me move on. Thanks for the gift, thanks for the wishes, thanks for the memories. I appreciate all of the things you gave me.

With the departure of 2014, please take away everything about you. Although you are one of my motivation for 2011 to 2015. But the rest of days, my motivation is no longer you and I hope is someone else.





No comments:

Post a Comment