Tuesday 30 July 2013

So happy to met you guys. Really.








Lalalala, Konichiwa readers!

This few days feel so tired because of those damn assignments. And now my life, it's only assignments assignments assignments. Even thought very tough and difficult, but I still very enjoyed when I was doing my drawing assignments. Even if I was so enjoyed but all of my drawing assignments that I have done are not very well, always got a lot of mistakes, and this is because of my careless! 

When I was secondary school student, I always got B or C on my Mathematics paper because of my careless and uncareful. Well, now, I'm an interior design student, I always can't get a good result for my assignments is because of my CARELESS too! f..k. But I know that one day I will get rid of this bad habit and I can do very well in all of my assignments. Please please please, hope this day can come earlier!

However, I have uploaded some photos about my college daily life. Let's check it out. 


When our lecturer taught how to draw kitchen.


2D&3D assignment.


  
Photoshop and Illustrator's assignment. We have to use illustrator software to design our own character or icon. So, I trying to design myself as a TOMBOY because my character is quite like a boy and I like to wear trouser more than skirt. Besides, the 2 yellow things that I holding actually iss potato chip!Muahahaha. I LOVE Potato chip and snacks so much! By the way, I was afraid this cartoon not look like me, but luckily all my friends said that it's really same like me! Perhaps is because of the cap? @@



Cabinet and Kitchen. This two assignments already passed up and it's look like very nice in these photos but actually there are a lot of mistake. So, I'm not satisfied of my drawing skills. :/ And now we have a new assignment, is have to draw bedroom. It's harder than kitchen, I hope I can do it better than the kitchen. 

Okay, Stop looking those assignments stuff. We are Interior Design student, we can't always stuck in those assignments and presentations! We have to work hard and play hard or play harder!








I have to say that lunch time is my most favourite time in my college life! In addition of can eat a lot of delicious foods, the moment chitchat with friends is the best! When you always with your friends, you will forget all the troubles, worries in your life, ermmm.. somethings like assignments? :/






Yea, college life was very tough, no matter what course, everything have to learn and start from zero. Like me, when I was studying high school, I have chosen account and that time I never thought that I will learn interior design in the future, and I know the way I chosen must be very hard. But even if very hard and tough, don't forgot there are  a person or more than one will always make you happy, let you forget  all the things you worried. I'm so happy to met you guys, you guys brought a lot of happiness to me, made my life more better. Thank you. :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment